GDRP COMPLIANCE- FORM OF CONSENT
The company “STELLA VASILATOU-STERGIOU AND ASSOCIATES P.C.” with title “EUROLINE CONSULTING”, organizing the exhibition “BRIDELINE (Greek expo haute couture, Greek christening and abalaz) having its registered seat in Maroussi, Penteli 4, with tax registration number 997788280, hereby informs you that we will continue to store your personal data (such as name, contact details, address, telephone, e-mail address, tax registration number, type of business activity, website, pictures etc.) that have been acquired in the course of our previous or on-going cooperation, under your capacity as participant of our exhibition, visitor, supplier or business partner. The abovementioned processing of personal data is conducted solely for the following purposes:
- To ensure the proper organization and completion of the BRIDELINE Exhibition.
- For the protection of our clients-exhibitors.
- To ensure the exclusively wholesale/professional character of our exhibition.
- To send you via email informative material related to our company (invitation, exhibitors’ list, exhibition catalogue, poster, visitors’ card).
- To register your company at our professional catalogues of the BRIDELINE exhibition, in relation to promotional actions conducted through our website www.eurolineco.gr and our platform www.expobrideline.com
The above personal data are stored encrypted in a separate data base controlled by a Data Administrator, are not transmitted to third parties and are processed exclusively in our company for the purpose of sending emails concerning our company’s activity (entrance card, invitation etc). The emails will be sent directly from the new data base, where clients’ information are stored. Our company is advised by a Certified DPO.